Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

+14
VonManstein
SgtFableko
Moon knight
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
Panzerfoust
MASTER5
zlxxxx23
SithJaeger
TROOPER72
Oliwann94
Widowmaker
CannonUK
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by SgtFableko Wed May 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Haha lol... You are good and that is Fableko!!!!!
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by VonManstein Wed May 10, 2017 8:21 pm

vinegarJoe wrote:I am SgtFabkeko(987) still looking for you VonManstein.....mein Herr.... Had a great experience in the 212 Wittman.... Great tank

Well, my apologies I was just going by the name I saw here. No disrespect intended my good man.

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Wed May 10, 2017 8:27 pm

I am having connection issues along with glare(for I am outdoors) but I've put in a couple decent rounds (4 or more kills). A lot of rounds I roll in the day time are recon rounds lol or probing rounds if you will. It is where I attempt different tactics while trying to find new and good positions on maps. some work out, some get me killed in 3 seconds lol. Albeit if I see a vet or forum members name in the line up I'll button the hatch and go real 100% !

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Wed May 10, 2017 8:31 pm

well, back to the battlefield for a few more so to all good hunting and watch your 6..................for VonManstein is here.

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Wed May 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Von how you doing
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Wed May 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Why I get stuck with some players who run right into the line of fire I don't know
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Wed May 10, 2017 8:37 pm

I know why do they do that... Lol
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Wed May 10, 2017 8:38 pm

I say fall back I guess they feel I'm saying go and make sure you get blown up and leave me 5 vs 1
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Wed May 10, 2017 8:41 pm

This group should be called easy money I can give you a list and I mean a long one of names of players that have licence plates on their tanks that say blow me up and me next
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Wed May 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Lol.... Yes....I had to retire my license plate.... Now it says... Come and get it
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Haha, nice, I'm always the one saying follow me and the others just think I'm saying run from me and get killed. Then I die! Haha
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh yeah , I'm not going to be on as often as I use to be. Yes , I hate it too, but I'm not leaving, I just have a lot more other things to do. If you don't get a reply in at least 12 hours don't think I'm not listening, I'm actually wanting to talk to every one of you and will message you back as soon as I can.
I could talk all day if I could but everyone has something to do but to me it feels like forever because my only friends are online, well some here but I have more online friends than probably all the friends I use to have for eight years in public school added together.
Well good luck to you all in battle and go blow up some tanks, and stay safe my friends! ;-) :-) :-)
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Wed May 10, 2017 9:58 pm

I will be on here on the week ends but I'm restoring my great great uncle bills 1965 step side Chevy truck down to the frame. Its long bed which is rare, and no I won't put tracks and and a turret on it to turn it into a GMC half track. It would be cool though, haha
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 am

I say thanks team at the start most of the time but other than that I rarely use commands except in a 2 vs 2 it is nice to strategize with your team mate so I'll give it a try.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Thu May 11, 2017 12:04 pm

VonManstein let's his gun do the talking!!

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Thu May 11, 2017 6:00 pm

@VonManstein...mine herr I am presently playing WW2 top if you are available...As an ally I'm your best friend and greatest asset... But please be warned sir... If on opposing teams...I am that nightmare... You'll think there has been creeping death covering the land as I abide by a strict scorched Earth policy sir.... I am SgtFableko(987) ... With all do respect sir I pray to see you soon...
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 pm

creeping death eh?................VonManstein likes it. Albeit the whole world trembles when the infamous Wehrmacht rolls.

..........they know what we bring.

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri May 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Lol... Yes..... I've heard of them..... Hope you have plenty of spare parts to repair your tanks... I'll be disassembling them with every shot....
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 pm

there is a multitude of evidence that supports the fact that the Tiger I I has never been penetrated In battle. Albeit in this game ..........not so much. Then again with VonManstein under the hatch that mostly rings true!

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by zlxxxx23 Sat May 13, 2017 4:00 am

@VonManstein I had seen an episode of " Greatest Tank Battles - Battle for Germany" - Discovery Channel and it showed that the Tiger II tank was penetrated/destroyed by a Super Pershing.....I saw it here - Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8RihEC1mA (37:00 to 40:10) I don know the exact but still i believe Tiger II had been never destroyed. This episode might be portraying wrong.
zlxxxx23
zlxxxx23

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Sat May 13, 2017 9:03 pm

how do you attach photos to this posts?

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm

the russian 122 couldnt penetrate the tiger ll. i have a photo of a tiger ll that has been hit no less than 7 times by a 90mm with no penetrations

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat May 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Wow....I enjoy riding in the 212 Wittman....
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Sun May 14, 2017 10:45 am

yes sir the 212 is a monster

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Sun May 14, 2017 10:58 am

zlxxxx23 wrote:@VonManstein I had seen an episode of " Greatest Tank Battles - Battle for Germany" - Discovery Channel and it showed that the Tiger II tank was penetrated/destroyed by a Super Pershing.....I saw it here - Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8RihEC1mA  (37:00 to 40:10) I don know the exact but still i believe Tiger II had been never destroyed. This episode might be portraying wrong.

No no, i should of explained myself more thoroughly. The glacius plate has never been penetrated. as you can see that pershing hit it twice with an upgraded 90mm and it didnt do anything. when it hit the under carriage where ALL tanks armor is weaker it went in. Thats why we say" keep your hull in defilade" meaning hull down. Tiger ll's were destroyed by big gun side hits or 5 inch rockets from British typhoon's or American p-47 thunderbolts or "jugs" but the front plate of a Tiger ll's glacius has never been penetrated by any Allied tank or anti-tank gun.

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum