Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap0%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap18%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap0%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap4%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap31%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap44%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_lcap3%Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Forum Members Meet on Battlefield

+7
StrikerUSA
Oliwann94
wittman
Đeadshøt
SithJaeger
SgtFableko
MASTER5
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Empty Forum Members Meet on Battlefield

Post by MASTER5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:36 pm

This was always a favourite on the old forum. Win or lose, red or blue, it doesn't matter as long as you're playing with great players and friends. If you see other forum members on the battlefield, let's hear about it here.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Forum Members Meet on Battlefield Empty Re: Forum Members Meet on Battlefield

Post by MASTER5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:41 pm

@Cincinnatus, good to see you on the desert map today. Can't believe I had 3 misses on that B2. Couldn't kill him before he got you I'm afraid.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:27 pm

@Deadshot , Ahhhh was nothing more satisfying than watching Deadshots (cag) tank burn...WW2 style.... Finally had the joy of helping hunt and destroy your tank... With a SWD member too
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Hope you got a screenshot.....might be a while until it happens again Cool
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:40 pm

@sithjaeger...Lol I accept your polite rebuke... You're a legend. I don't need a screenshot, I'm on the hunt for Deadshot... vinegar Joe (987)
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 am

@Vinegarjoe yes but you had cannon fodder to back you up vs only me lol. But I got your tiger knispell and out scored your fully boosted E-100 Cool

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 am

@Deadshot....Or is it Deadhead? That's fine the effect was the same... Your tank burning lol... Will see you again...
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by wittman Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:52 am

Saw you Joe today you were in comet.
wittman
wittman

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:56 am

Yes and you whooped me.... Haha... WW2 requires much patience....I learn much from you guys.... Good to see you
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

So I'm guessing cannonfoddler did most of the work to bad you didn't get a picture siths right I don't think it'll happen again 1vs1 so 2vs1 isn't saying much the real battle is a 1vs1 no teammates just two tanks and a good screen recorder so to be continued
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 pm

@oliwan94.... Well then...I have no problem with one on one, full contact battle my friend.... Nice to know you felt inclined to chime in... Haha.... Just played an open plt with deadshot and gave him full team support.,... It's just a game.... I'll see you in the field too my friend.... Your tank will burn nicely
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:53 pm

@oliwann94, ..... Nice mustang... I like the old 65 fast back
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

@sithjaeger..... Hey my friend and mentor.... Ever since you took Deadshot side ,...I think ya started something.... I digress... I'd like to know your opinion concerning the a34 comet vs the m36b2.. I personally find the comet better
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 pm

@Joe...I apologize, I wasn't trying to take anybody's side. I only meant that he is very hard to kill. I would probably take a screenshot too LOL.
Regarding the Comet and B2. I use the B2, but only because of the number of T30's I see on the battlefield. Before the T30, I used to use the Comet all of the time. If I'm playing in random matches I need every advantage I can get, but if I have some good teammates I can have fun in the Comet.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank you sith... The comet is definitely fun to drive... Just wish the b2 's armor was better lol....I need armor haha... Compensate for lack of experience lol
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 pm

@Vinegarjoe well I payed you back today and I guess today I had the pleasure of making your comet go boom Smile. I didn't take a SS before I took the final shot because I didn't expect that shot from the T-30. Was a good game nonetheless. I didn't take offense to your comments but it did make you primary target for me if I find you in red cuz you know I can't leave it like that.

I agree with sith comet is a great tank if you have team support to be mobile with but the B2 gives the sniper's advantage which is effective when you are facing T-30s or your team is outgunned.

@sith would love to have taken an SS for whenever I killed a tough opponent but whenever I record it lags a bit and they are never my best games unfortunately.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:46 pm

You got a social problem you know I've never talked to you face to face or have I ever seen your face but just by looking at all these post and your choice for words I can tell not trying to be mean but you did start something it wasn't us. the whole point of this forum was to swap battle stories and learn different battle tatics not call out other players for simple mistakes were human we are going to make mistakes no matter how hard we try not too we will it's the way of life oh yah it's not a 65 mustang if you look at the grill and the nose design it's a 67 or 68 shelby
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:55 pm

@oliwann94... First my statement was to say I like the 65 mustang fast back model... Not identifying the picture you posted. Two I've not been mean nor left of center in my social contacts... Perhaps you can't discern levity...I don't know. However... Enjoy the game and maybe get counseling. God bless you bro
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Oh well if you don't think so why did you mention to sith that since he took deadshot "side" that he started something if your original post was just to poke fun I can see that which is alright but when you said and only you said "since you took deadshot side you seem to have started something" hay man hello there wouldn't have been a problem if you didn't make your posts sound harsh and point deadshot out this would've never happened now if you were just kidding around ok my apologies it didn't sound like it but my apologies if that's how you meant it oh yah just because I see things how they are and tell it how is doesn't mean I need a counselor I'm not messed up in the head of nothing just because I have a different opinion then you on a certain topic doesn't make me wrong or right and not trying to be mean or rude but I go to church enough to not need blessings from strangers I don't know just because Im not a saleperson or a socilogists and all I do is work on trucks and farm doesn't mean I'm not smart but I'm not going to engage in this no more because I don't got time for this especially if I can't get through to you and explain simple ways of life so good luck hunting and have fun it's a game no need to get worked up over this stuff
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 pm

No problem oliwann94.... Have peace sir... After reading your last discourse I can see trying to engage you in meaningful conversation is probably precluded by your inability to understand simple English. That being said I pray you have peace and learn to use proper grammar. Your aptitude for spelling may also preclude this as well, if so I'm deeply sorry. But have fun with the game and if you can be civil and stay on forum subject we can speak again. Good day sir
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:01 am

Are you really going to become the grammar and spelling queen of this forum? All else aside get off your high horse bro you are no better or intellectual then anyone else here, we are all just gamers who came here to discuss certain aspects of the game that we like or dislike not to stroke our individual egos. I am willing to discuss anything with anyone on topics I have knowledge about but it's never my intention to put anyone down for their opinions. Keep this in mind and we can continue to have many civil discussions in the future Smile

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 am

What is it about this game where some of you guys are all up in their feelings? For the love of all that is good gentlemen enjoy the game... Discern humor... I'm not being condescending... But some are really misinterpreting my responses... Have peace... Thank you
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 am

May God have mercy on your soul this palm sunday peace be with you and good luck hunting I seen a fellow player taking some heat from a unprofesional narsissit who is very rude and has a social problem but I'm over it there's no point in trying to argue my side to guy who is incapable to take a joke himself which was what I was trying to say in my original post but if no one can see that I don't care what you feel,think, or how you interpret my original post some people are just unfit emotionally and mentally to take a joke.so like I said before I'm too busy to argue with a immature nuisance that can't take a little bit of his own medicine so eye for an eye is how I see the world and if you guys don't agree guess what I don't care. you want to get the last word because you think you're right be my guess I'm not going to lower myself to your guys state of mind so have fun and take care
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 pm

I have been informed that brigade wars will start again on April 28, 2017.... Hope it is true... Enjoy guys
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:16 pm

@vinegarJoe, thanks for passing on the info. re. Brigade Wars.

Did your informant tell you whether or not Public Chat will also return on that date?
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next