Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap0%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap18%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap0%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap4%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap31%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap44%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Match Maker (MM) Vote_lcap3%Match Maker (MM) Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Match Maker (MM)

+11
Leopard
MadMax
Vigilante (raygun)
rilnator
iAssault
wittman
Oliwann94
Mr_T
StrikerUSA
Đeadshøt
SithJaeger
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Match Maker (MM) Empty Match Maker (MM)

Post by SithJaeger Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:23 am

I'm getting really tired of getting placed in matches where we are outnumbered. I'm also getting tired off seeing RED with an obvious tank advantage (seriously T30 should be higher tier) and I can't stand going one on one against tanks in the same tier I'm in, but they are boosted. How can MM say that's a fair match?
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Match Maker (MM) Empty Re: Match Maker (MM)

Post by Đeadshøt Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:59 am

The first step is to get rid of all those darn bots ruining the game and increase waiting times to 2 min max.
Second step is to Make experimental a tier higher in exception to tier 6s and below.
3rd step is to remove heat round function and rather add add cap to how many heat rounds a tank could use per match. Would rather no boosts at all imo.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes I hate boosts and MM seems to always put the boosters together and the other side has top tier guys who haven't even finished the standard upgrades yet on their tank. Just to seal the deal the booster team also usually gets an extra player or an extra higher tier guy. That's what is driving me to ME because it's easier to overcome a disadvantage because you have the health to make some mistakes. Boosters are easy to beat head to head there if you know where to shoot.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 am

I'm getting used to battling against 6 mega-boosted top tiers with just 3 bots and a cactus for teammates.

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:12 am

@Striker....really? You think its easier to overcome a disadvantage in ME. I would think its the opposite since those tanks do so much damage. I would think the side with more top tier tanks would usually win. That's why I don't like top ME cause if someone is boosting, they do so much more damage to your tank.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 pm

I get a bunch of rock shooters and yes the team with all the boosted pro guys that are all in clans vs me and one other guy with a bunch of bots
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Oliwann94 wrote:I get a bunch of rock shooters and yes the team with all the boosted pro guys that are all in clans vs me and one other guy with a bunch of bots

That wonderful. At least I get the cactus.

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:34 pm

HA! The forum sensored my "su_cks" comment and auto-replaced it with "wonderful".

Wittman will be at a loss for words! Shocked

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Post by wittman Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:10 pm

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA SOOOOO SAAAD
wittman
wittman

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:39 pm

@Sith yes it is easier for me in ME or I at least have more success at it statistically speaking. May be due to the type of players since in WWII seems the guys boosting are all vets. In WWII if you're in a Comet and a T30 with heat gets one in you then winning is almost impossible against tough odds. In ME if a boosted Abrams gets a hit in even your rear it isn't close to life threatening so you can still come back from it. The boosted guys are harder to beat but they still need skill to kill you especially if you're a better dogfighter. T30 with HEAT doesn't need much skill to kill a Comet.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:49 pm

I have never seen 3-KV2s and 2-Tiger 1s on the same side until today (new to me anyways). 5vs5 and we had 1 afk. Long battle. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:20 am

Fck yeah so many players need to boost nowadays to compensate for their lack of skill. I notice that usually the not so good players use boosts and when you find them without boosts they get low ass scores most of the time. When I first came on in high tier there were boosters but no where near the same amount as right now especially b2 and t-30 users. They could at least prohibit to only one boost in in area per game.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:26 am

So, the is how F*d up MM is, or maybe its just my bad luck. I play 6 matches in high tier in a B2. Pisango? is in a B1. Pisango gets a 6 gaming winning streak but what do i get? 2 f*ng wins. How...well in one match our T30 goes afk so its 5 v 6 we lose. In another match I was soo p.od at losing so many matches I use HEAT Ammo and its 5 v 6 from the start, so we lose. In 2 matches P is actually on my team and I win. In another we have 4 f*ng T30s on Blue and lose and in the one match that we actually have a pretty even team..we lose.
Why does it seem like I am always on the team that gets short changed? I kept playing in high because I wanted to see just how many games I would get screwed on and if maybe Red would get screwed on some too. But nope, I'm on the lucky teams so P gets a 6 game streak (I've never won 6 games straight in on tier) and I get a less 33% win rate. I reaallllly wish they would do away with the win ratio in player stats. I think players would have more fun.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 am

I wish they would get rid of the win ratio as well Sith, it makes no sense (Personally).

- Win 2 battles move up 1 %. Next battle - Loss - drop 1%
- Win next 3 battles, up 1%, Lose next battle - drop 1%

The most recent ratio for myself was 57%, it took 8 wins in a row to move that up 1% point to 58%, then next 2 were wins % stayed the same at 58%, then next 3 battles were Loses and it dropped back down to 57%.

So after all of that, my suggestion is to just Deep 6 it altogether.As for Match Maker well I don't want to waste more band width on that, it needs fix'n for sure.

Thanks for the great site just same Sith and crew.

Last edited by 51mehoya517 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wittman Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 am

I am fed up to have my game ruined buy a fu..g noob in that t30 shiet , more than 500 dmg on an sp a fu...g tier 7 completely boost driven by some random ass..ole , no need to speak about russian scumbags like Mrace in that crap , one shot one kill , devs must don't care at all about our comments .not to understand that.

Last edited by wittman on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
wittman
wittman

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:09 am

My last match was 2 sp and a b2 vs 2 t28s and 3 t30s I just about threw the tablet across the room we got two t30s and then they finally over ran us but as long as those t30 fags die a grousome death that's why I want phosphorus rounds in this game I would shoot that at t30s all day
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:04 am

Wittman, agreed. T30s can be a pain for sure. Rookies shouldn't be able to purchase a T30 until they achieve a 50 or more Stats Ranking (or something like that) would be my suggestion. Just a suggestion though.

And by the way Wittman, thanks for the support in a battle we had together recently. That little Hellcat was a bu**er to catch, my controls were very slow to respond but managed to chase him your way, we won that battle after finishing off the 2 KV2s at the end their. You were in the VK45.
Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Yeah game was more fun before they showed win % I would drive every tank far more often even if the tank stunk like the BP because why not it was a good challenge. I did take out some lower tier tanks the other night and MM is far more favorable. A tier 6 you get tagged on to the end of a decent team.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by wittman Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:25 pm

T30 drivers are really untermenschen , and brainless idi.ts they should be treated with contempt and disdain.
wittman
wittman

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Win ratio isn't a major problem for tbh. I'll still drive whatever I want without a care and don't boost my tank to get it up either. Right now my main issue is the amount of bots right now. Like one game I get around 8 players distributed and next game only 3 players and the rest bots. How does that make any sense. There is nothing I hate more in this game then T-30s and Bots Because they ruin MM. Oliwan what probably happened was someone saw the line up and left the game I been seeing it happen more often. Only way I'll leave the game is if I'm the only real players on the team.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by iAssault Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:26 am

My Team : Me (Comet), bot Ferdinand, bot IS-1, bot E-100, another bot i dont remember what tank, partially-upgraded Panther
Enemy Team : 4 T30s and two other tanks I didn't remember cause I'm too angry about seeing 4 T30s on red.
Rage ensues.
iAssault
iAssault

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:52 pm

That wonderful heck half the problems with this game are the t30s the only reason why public chat was so bad was because people were so angry getting killed by t30s all the time lol @wittman
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Oh forgot we can't use the s.uck word
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by rilnator Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

MM hasn't been too bad for me lately. Bounces have.

They seem to come and go, 1 game I'll have 4, the next none. A hit should be a hit. No bounces.

rilnator

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am

I've been too busy using the Tiger(P) to worry about T-30s and MM Razz.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum