Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap18%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap31%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap44%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

+14
VonManstein
SgtFableko
Moon knight
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
Panzerfoust
MASTER5
zlxxxx23
SithJaeger
TROOPER72
Oliwann94
Widowmaker
CannonUK
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
18 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by Hemaloy Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:04 am

Raygun has gone solo, good luck buddy
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by MASTER5 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 am

Don't worry Hemaloy, Raygun won't be solo for long.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 am

Oh, ok, have you heard from him lately?
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpaticus Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Can you see who wrote this very message? Yep, beware of him!
Carpaticus
Carpaticus

https://www.instagram.com/armoredacesunofficial/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:10 pm

VonManstein doesn't beware of anyone, people must beware of VonManstein!

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by GENPATTON3rd Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 pm

VonManstein & all must be aware of GENPATTON3rd! Hope to see u all on the battlefield my friends & fellow TANKISTS!✌
GENPATTON3rd
GENPATTON3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am

If I'm in a crusader, and your in a panzer, you might as well not shoot me, I've killed more panzer tanks with a crusader than I have with any other. Just a heads up, there are some battles where I go against SHD and when they are panzers and I'm in a crusader, there is one panzer tank who usually runs away from me. Cant remember exact name. Good luck, I'm trying to get the maus then the t 28 super heavy. Lol, have fun
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 am

Oh, and something else, what happened to public chat? Someone make someone mad again?
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by GENPATTON3rd Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

keep up the good work Hem!  As far as chat nothing new with AA  what else can go wrong?!  Good day tankers!
GENPATTON3rd
GENPATTON3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

Hemaloy wrote:If I'm in a crusader, and your in a panzer, you might as well not shoot me, I've killed more panzer tanks with a crusader than I have with any other.

Well you can bet I'll be shooting at your Crusader if I'm in a PZ III or the new Leo. I find Crusaders easy pickings most of the time. I like the Comet but don't share the same love for the Crusader and actually tier III I go Lee or M10. M10 for the view advantage you can use to the max in that tier or the Lee because once you get in front of it you're toast. Highest rate of fire and damage per shot equals a whole lot of punishment so with that who needs a turret.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by miszcz101 Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Well, Crusader as all british vehicles has most accurate aiming device and gun, so at long distances and hidden behind terrain, using peakaboo tactics, is most dangerous of all tier 3 tanks in my opinion.

miszcz101

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:08 pm

It seems to miss on the move and has a bouncy gun unlike the Comet so I hate it's dogfighting. M10 is a good sniper thanks to the view advantage. German tanks are great up close shooting in the move and something about tier III I like to get up close except in the M10. In a peekaboo duel I'll give it points for sure over the Germans since they have terrible sights and the new Leo likes to pop wheelies which makes for terrible peekaboo but if someone outsnipes me I close and dogfight.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by GENPATTON3rd Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:32 pm

GENPATTON3rd has joined with new Brigade: KINGS (RPG) Rocket Propelled Grenade see u all on the battlefield!
GENPATTON3rd
GENPATTON3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Well hope you do. I always do wheelies with the leopard vk. Noticed I'm better with hellcat. Working to get the t 28 now. Wish all of you luck, have a good time!.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

Genn , wondering, is your brigade German speaking, if not may I join?
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum