Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap18%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap4%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap31%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap44%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_lcap3%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

+14
VonManstein
SgtFableko
Moon knight
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
Panzerfoust
MASTER5
zlxxxx23
SithJaeger
TROOPER72
Oliwann94
Widowmaker
CannonUK
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Empty Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Beware of a player named ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ. Hes a savage.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by CannonUK Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:53 am

Sounds like Assimilation material!!
CannonUK
CannonUK

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by Widowmaker Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Wait right there Abe. I'll get my grandson on the job.

Widowmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:20 pm

That guy is a freaking beast really good with that b2
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:20 am

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Screen12
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Screen13

keep your eyes on tallen1222333 he blocks your reverse and waits for you to take nearly all reds hp then kill pouches.
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Haha... That's funny... Lol thanks trooper
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:11 pm

@vinegarJoe... why funny haha??
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:27 pm

@trooper , I was laughing because he is like the proverbial wild dog that waits for the lion put in all the hard work then comes in and steals the kill...Lol... He should call himself the jackyl
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm

lol! @vinegarJoe
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:37 pm

There's a lot of people like that in mid tier not so much in top but that's why I use ap in my e8 people try and do the math so they get last kill but then I shoot and get the last kill if you want to use special flu 's in any tank the e8 will pay itself off faster do to its faster firing rate
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

@oliwann , I agree the easy 8 has a great rate of fire
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:30 pm

I mean it has really bad armor compared to the other mid tier tanks like the tiger and kv2 but if you know how to use its speed and firepower I get on average 4 to 5 kills a match and I always get most kills and damage so for my fighting technique e8 is the best but then again it seems like no matter what tank I use I still do that good I don't know if its because I get a good team all the time or I'm that good its probably me getting a good team
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 pm

When you play in the other tanks are you using AP rounds or any other boost? That could account for you doing good in other tanks. If not then its a combination of playing good and having good teammates. You're lucky....I almost always have to do the Lion's Share of the work, and I still can't manage more than a 2 to 3 game win streak.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Well in the tiger I us he once in awhile but other then that no because there really no point unless you're faced with tough competition I only use it in the e8 because that tank has never let me down and I always get a minuim of at least 2 kills and that's the only tank where I got all 6 kills I just know that tank and it's pros and cons I hardly ever get killed in it the only tank that I watch out for is the vk45 and the furious
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by zlxxxx23 Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am

I had done good damage to enemies and destroyed a few of them but at battle report it was 0 damage... How is it possible ??
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Dcsbht
zlxxxx23
zlxxxx23

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

@zlxxxx23, This is a glitch in the game that several players have been experiencing recently, myself included.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:55 am

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Img_0010
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  Img_0011

that's a few times now that I've seen this player do this. Ran straight for flag..waits til everyone engages then runs. Sorry but if I see him again I'm going afk
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:11 am

@Trooper, It's things like this that make it even more frustrating not having public chat – at least with PC you can call players out for that behaviour straight after the game and make other players aware of it.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:36 am

@Master5.... how are you my friend??? , this having no PC/BGD now is annoying I'm sick of games with cappers nappers and rock shaggers!!    I miss public countdowns with players who you can count on. Not forgetting those who are willing to learn from fellow players ( which was once me) , I hope devs will sort it out THIS up coming update until then it's the mm way wishing to see fellow SWD or friends on either side Very Happy
Stay sharp till we meet again
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 am

@Trooper, that's why you need to get on our Viber and Discord group. A lot of us do countdowns from there.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am

Oliwann94 wrote:I mean it has really bad armor compared to the other mid tier tanks like the tiger and kv2 but if you know how to use its speed and firepower I get on average 4 to 5 kills a match and I always get most kills and damage so for my fighting technique e8 is the best but then again it seems like no matter what tank I use I still do that good I don't know if its because I get a good team all the time or I'm that good its probably me getting a good team

Furious was my go to tank for a long time for grinding. I'm more partial to the M18 right now but the E8 has decent turret armor and I know where to get hull down in almost every map with it so you rock back and forth with only the turret showing pausing briefly to shoot and you can tear down entire teams. I used to do that to the big boys in top tier too since they had slow reloads and they miss you like 75% of the time. Granted you were barely scratching their paint but the scratches add up eventually. I probably got half of my executioners with that tank. Furious gets lots of bounces now and seems the accuracy dropped off a bit so I've stopped using it as much.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:20 pm

I noticed that with all of the American tanks but I think their bounce rate went up as well though I'm starting to bounce 2 maybe 3 rounds off the front even with the American tanks but the accuracy as went down a bit
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:55 pm

M18 bounces went way up last night. At least 25% bounce rate and when you're fighting a VK where you do like 50 damage to frontally those bounces hurt.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Ah so they finally have a topic about VonManstein! excellent! you all know betterthan to try to take down VonManstein singlehandedly

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Now we know you're the real VonManstein haha! Good to have you here.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum