Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap31%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap44%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

+14
VonManstein
SgtFableko
Moon knight
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
Panzerfoust
MASTER5
zlxxxx23
SithJaeger
TROOPER72
Oliwann94
Widowmaker
CannonUK
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by VonManstein Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 am

they switched to DU because its cheaper. also yes, the du rounds burn into vapor at the point of impact keeping the round "sharp" as where tungsten deforms and mushrooms making it progressively blunter

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.

Post by VonManstein Sun May 28, 2017 12:22 am

Moon knight wrote:Personally I don't think they care about aa anymore.  They said that chat was a big problem in aa and that is why they wanted to do away with it but the chat and clans work the same in robokrieg the only difference is robo to me stinks so I'm thinking they did away with chat in aa to try and get aa players to move over to robo think about it the put a lot of time into robo so what do you all think?

i too am felling that they are starting to not care about AA as much, i understand they have another game but i mean if you cant handle all your projects why take on more? ive never played nor even downloaded the other game it looks stupid. Not really into to all those games based on make believe crap ( no historical relevance/accuracy) . but hey to each their own i suppose. Bottom line, this game is progressively degrading as opposed to upgrading itself in terms of playability, like ability,, and almost just wanting to be on it.

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun May 28, 2017 12:54 pm

I play robokrieg it is ok however does not appeal to all the way AA does... Everyone is not a sci Fi guy...lol...
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm

vinegarJoe wrote:I play robokrieg it is ok however does not appeal to all the way AA does... Everyone is not a sci Fi guy...lol...
indeed sir, the closest i get to most sifi is good ole Dutch's(Ronald Reagan) "star wars" defence program lol

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun May 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Lol
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Mon May 29, 2017 3:01 pm

And another thing is in armored aces I don't like is that they are missing about 10 tanks, there were more than two half tracks. Yes there was a mortar cannon tank but the m3 GMC is equipped with a mortar cannon. The speed is completely wrong on the sherman. I don't really like that to be honest. The Sherman , I know its in the game, but still , all the other long cannon tanks shoot farther but the shermans cannon is extremely small compared to the real one.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 pm

looks like the standard 75mm ta me. No match for the long-barrel 88. which i might add is arguably the best gun on any country's production tank in WWII

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm

penetration comparison:

long barrel 88/8.8cm KwK 43L71-----3700fps penetrates up to177mm of armor at 3000m.

75mm/M3 L/40 75mm------2030fps penetrates up to 60mm of armor at 3000m?

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 am

I am getting this information out of a manual that was my great great uncles in the war
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 am

Sherman speed seems close enough to me. 22-30 MPH = 35-48 kph and the M4A1 goes around 40-41 and the E8 does 44-45 in game. There are other tanks that go slower than they could though for balance purposes but the Sherman speed is realistic enough apart from the fact those are road speeds and not cross country. My biggest gripe about the Shermans in the game is the E8's firepower. Gun does less damage than a Cromwell's 75 mm and the Furious being an Ace tank still does less damage per minute than a lot of the standard tanks including the M18. The ACE tanks should be the standard tank plus 10% damage but the Furious gets like 8.6% extra damage and the 212 gets like 13% extra damage. The firepower is absolutely pathetic and they should just give it the M18's stats on firepower since they are the same gun. Heck give it 110-112 damage and the same rate of fire and it's still way better than it currently is and the M18 is still higher since they love TD's to do more damage per minute. Then the Furious would pack a punch and be more comparable to a 212.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:03 am

Well long story short , my uncle was in training and was told to come back to command post asap. So on the highway a state trooper caught him in a m 1 tank going 65 miles per hour. When he got back he said, how , the speedometer says the highest speed is 13 mph. Its strange but somehow he figured out how to make an 13 mph tank go 65 mph. If you don't think so I will have my grandfather type it, he knows more about it than I do. Well I know all of it but it will take me about an hour to explain.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:07 am

Well thee air force manual I have is restricted, but I think that was only during his time , in 1948 when he entered. But I have his air force manual.
That's what I mean by Im not good at explaining tanks like I am aircraft. So if I'm wrong or mistaken something just correct me.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 pm

Abrams and Sherman are completely different tanks. Abrams I've talked to tankers that say they've gone 70 in it so yeah the Abrams is slower in the game than in real life but it's actually probably pretty close to cross country speed which I believe is in the neighborhood of 30-35 mph so in game it hits the low end of that and the high end with boosts. I'm fine with the speed because I roll plenty in it now so can only imagine how bad it would be if it was quicker.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:33 pm

You know brigades r up and running again
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes I know that, and thank you
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm

All hail StrikerUSA (SWD) I had the distinct honor of watching this awesome sword member surgically destroy all opposition with his Comet!!! Great job Striker!!!! Love the pic of the round passing thru your hull... Great detail by the devs!!! I SgtFableko(987) Salute you sir!!! Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Screen37
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Screen38
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Screen39
Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Screen40
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 am

Hey, its me again, I'm in the SHD, brigade. Wittman, I will come to your brigade when I can. I'm with killerace, send invite if you would like me to join. I don't mind, I will switch between brigades.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:27 am

(Cf) brigade, my bad
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

Oh and I meant killer sword, not killer ace
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

Right now I'm with moonknight / vigilante / raygun
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:10 am

vinegarJoe wrote:All hail StrikerUSA (SWD)

Thanks that was an intense peekaboo fight and got lucky the T30 missed me there at the end. Man lots of new posts aren't showing up as unread these days so sorry for the late response.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 am

Yep, now with DTH, with death metal and raygun, vigilante.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 am

I'm going to be in DTH from now on, moving from brigade to brigade isn't easy but we can still platoon.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by GENPATTON3rd Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:10 am

hello TANKISTS!
GENPATTON3rd
GENPATTON3rd

Back to top Go down

Do not attempt to take down this guy alone.  - Page 6 Empty AA Tanker

Post by GENPATTON3rd Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Good luck with your new brigade gents! I am x(LA) Lipas Assassins member now with (RTB) Real Tank Busters
GENPATTON3rd
GENPATTON3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum