Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap18%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap31%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap44%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
American politics - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%American politics - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

American politics

+12
Carpaticus
Oliwann94
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
iAssault
StrikerUSA
Moon knight
SgtFableko
Vigilante (raygun)
wittman
Đeadshøt
Kopfjeager
SithJaeger
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

American politics - Page 7 Empty Re: American politics

Post by Cincinnatus Sat May 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Deadshot I have a question for you. Since most of the local and state governments in California are now represented by people of Mexican heritage, will you vote Yes when they try to become part of Mexico again? No one has suffered in this country for fifty years. Slaves didn't start here and we are not at fault for what happened in the past. Get over it. Progressives will be the end of Western culture. No more power to DC illegals out.

Cincinnatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Sat May 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Look up in you tube WTF IS GOING ON IN CALIFORNIA? THIS IS WHY AMERICA ELECTED DONALD TRUMP. PART 1. I am sickened by some of the things said in this video

Cincinnatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun May 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Dude history Speaks for itself and history has shown us that the same conservatism that you advocate for was the same who want to keep blacks oppressed. That there is a fact you can't deny. 1964 was 53 years ago bro it wasn't a long ass time ago and people still remember going through that and you're gonna stand there and deny their struggle and act like it should be for history. You need to go listen to some james baldwim, mlk, and Malcolm x pieces because you like to forget that part of history. doesn't matter if you were a part of that or not the effects are still in place today. That's why the likes of MLK and Malcom X were murdered because the 3rd part to give black economic equality and power that they fought for was against your classic conservatism which has always been on the wrong side of history. It's conservative who actively fight against gay rights is it not. It's conservative who fight to favor policies that discriminate against homosexuals. You live in your own little world where all conservatism is right and you think that just because you can't see it people who struggle because of this system is there own fault 100% of the time. You actively fight for freedom as long as it aligns to your personal beliefs and it doesn't matter if It steps on the rights of others. You'll anger yourself as you should when western world families are killed by a terrorist but but won't the hold the military accountable when an air raid goes wrong and ends up killing innocents in the middle east. You see we use military for freedom and fight against inhumane then trump signs an arms deal with Saudi Arabia who are notorious for their human rights violations.

No I never said I wanted California to become mexico I don't know where you got that from. Your hate to illegal immigrants isn't justified whatsoever and you can't like illegal immigrants are the only ones receive federal aid when it's in fact the red states that receive more aid from federal government.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfoust Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 pm

American politics are like underware the change everyday

Panzerfoust

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun May 28, 2017 8:04 pm

The problem is that conservative on one hand focus a lot on the individual and that is a good thing however at times too much focus on that fails to recognize the biggest picture. Example( not real) 5 people out of 100 make it in a certain system. And they will say the system works because those 5 made while ignoring the other 95. " The success of a few does not justify the injustices on the many" James Baldwin. That's why so many will say free market healthcare works for a few that can afford it while ignoring the many that are in debt because of it.

on the other hand liberals at times don't place enough effort on the importance of the individual. Programs like welfare increase too much dependence on government programs and doesn't stress the importance off individual strive and growth mindset. Hence why it's important to not have too much government programs.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Watching to much fox politics news
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Tue May 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Brigades are back up and running
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfoust Tue May 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Ray

Panzerfoust

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Tue May 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Okay, I'm not sure how many of you get notifications from FOX News but if you do, please tell me I am not the only one that fears every notification now because you think its going to be something to do with Trump starting WWIII or being impeached or killed (mainly WWIII).
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:53 am

So am I , your not the only one
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpaticus Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Fox news for the win! Many of the things there don't bother me as an European but there simply isn't any better alternative anywhere! The swedish media bleaches your brain and romanian media is all about corruption so no thx!
-Carpaticus
Carpaticus
Carpaticus

https://www.instagram.com/armoredacesunofficial/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7