Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

+13
FeuerEngel
Oliwann94
Mecyje
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
CannonUK
Kopfjeager
MASTER5
Panzerfoust
DomideRO
Cincinnatus
Đeadshøt
SithJaeger
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

Post by MASTER5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

@rilnator, yes the Russian SU-85 tier V is good too, for a turretless. I prefer the sound of the gun on the JP IV though.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

Post by StrikerUSA Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 am

rilnator wrote:The hellcat is good but the armour is paper thin. Prefer the JPZIV- can go toe to toe with pretty much any other tier 5 at a distance and come out on top.

Fun playing in TDs but Ferdinand, and JT too sluggish for me. Might follow the Russian line as theirs all have the low profile and a bit of speed.

JPIV is a hard one to fight. I only took mine for a spin a handful of times and had terrible teams so guess I better take it out again. I still don't mind the M18's lack of armor too much since I rarely get hit in it. You can flank easily with the speed so I almost never attack anyone from a direction they are looking. Bounces have gone up recently in it though making it a pain to drive.

JT is sluggish but hard to argue with that damage and rate of fire. It plays the support role better than a T28 because you shoot a lot more often and I also get charged a lot less because no one wants to come straight at a JT that's facing them. Takes two tanks charging for one to get close enough to circle me most of the time and it's happened a heck of a lot less to me than in the T28. Russian TD's I only have bothered with the ISU-152. Thing turns real quick and almost too quick since I can't do those minor adjustments to point the front at the enemy since it over turns on me and exposes my sides. Because of that I get terrible accuracy in it but that firepower is amazing. The tier I & II Russian TD's turn quick enough that dogfighting is almost an option and I'll try to DF a Lee if I run into one. Those are the only 3 I upgraded.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreak Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:25 am

best casemate td is the ferdinand and jagdtiger,but i still prefer ferdinand which has more dmg per shot than m36 b2

thefreak

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 am

I agree with striker. M18 is best, then B2 and JagTiger if you have team mates that help.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by LastTrigger Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Well, I have a couple I find not bad but my favorites are 201 and Zveroboy... of course that's obsvialy depending on whichever hands it drives them but in good hands are pretty deadly.
Zveroboy drops armour fast,  slow on drive and it takes some time on reload but it kicks hard.
201 is slooooow driving but have good view range, turns reasonably, fast reloader and good kicker... But at the end it all depends on the hands that driving them
LastTrigger
LastTrigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2