Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap0%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap18%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap0%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap4%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap31%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap44%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_lcap3%Best Main Tank Line in AA Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Best Main Tank Line in AA

+2
Đeadshøt
SithJaeger
6 posters

Go down

Best Main Tank Line in AA Empty Best Main Tank Line in AA

Post by SithJaeger Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 pm

What is the first tank line a player should try to get and why?
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Best Main Tank Line in AA Empty Re: Best Main Tank Line in AA

Post by Đeadshøt Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm

If You are a newb go for the American Line first (SP is awesome)
My favorite is the German line however
Tier 8: SP/Comet A bit more inclined towards SP because of t-30s but really depends on map
Tier 7: Tiger 2 Porche
Tier 6: Panther/T-34 more inclined for panther
Tier 5: KV-2
Tier 4: Sherman
Tier 3: Panzer 3
Tier 2: They all suck
Tier 1: The God father of the low tier Tetrach

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:22 pm

American line used to be my favorite and I guess still kind of is overall because British line there's the Comet but not much else I like. German line has some fun tanks and the Russians basically just have the IS-2 that I like. Americans I think the top tier tanks are good but not the best anymore mostly because they miss a lot of shots with excessive barrel bounce. Rest of the American line though is good. I like all the Shermans, the Stuart is my favorite tier II, the Lee is a solid tier III if you learn how to play it and I started taking out the tier VII Pershing and am enjoying it almost more than the SP. Not as dominant of course but kind of more fun.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

You should try using a T-34 with lvl 3 speed boost. It's pretty fun sometimes especially vs big tanks. Though can get annoying to get 1 shot ed by people who use heat rounds(especially T-30s). I like the M26 too but I felt the armor on it need to be the same as the SP or close to rather then the same as a comet. Way to weak right now and speed doesn't make up for it like it does with Chally.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopfjeager Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 am

USA line is the best to start. Excellent gun depression is just right for new starters, you don't have to pay much attention to terrain and hull down will compensate for weak armor. Most of American tanks are pretty agile and maneuverable which makes them easy and fun to drive. Very good fire power.
It's perfect entry line. All other lines need certain degree of skill and terrain knowledge .

Kopfjeager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 pm

British line is my favorite. Comet and Cromwell are awesome tanks. Even Challenger is fun occasionally, and Tier 1 Tet can be great for burning around the map at top speed. They have paper thin armor and weak guns, but killers if you learn to use speed and terrain to your advantage.

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:08 am

Yeah speed is most effective when you can use the terrain but for me it's just more difficult in random when you don't have sufficient team support or there are many bots in the field that is why i prefer the b2 over the comet. Comet vs SP is good debate because SP doesn't have good speed but it comes in handy in tough situations when you need the extra armor Smile.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

In my opinion the best line to start is the British line with an excelent tier 1 to start wit, and great stable firing platforms with superb speed and lowish profile at all critical tiers, namely tiers 3 / 5 /8. Their experimental also gives a relatively cheap and fast acces to top tier.
After this the US line is quite fun especially the TD line with their turrets and the M18 at tier 5.
The German and Russian lines should be attempted by a bit more experienced drivers because of gun sight and depression issues.

Best result for less money route:
1) Start with tier 1-5 british tanks. Upgrade only tier 1,3,5.
2) Move on with US TD line. Upgrade only M18 at tier 5 and enjoy! You need to be experienced to use M18 efectively.
3) Continue with modern low. Upgrade NATO line tier 2 AMX30 and tier 4 Merkava II if you use the terain or Russian T72 tier 4 if you favour running up close n personal dogfights.
4) Stay a while and make money in tier 5 WW2 or tier 4 modern. You can use a tier 6 in mid tier if the tank has a VR<25.5 and none of its atributes are fully upgraded. The exact conditions for tier 6 mid entry are unknown so any further info is apreciated.
5) When you have about 4 million you can buy a T30 and upgrade it as a top tier starter or spent 6 million to buy tier 6/7/8 from the British line and upgrade the comet. Remember to upgrade only the top tier tank, as fully upgrading a tank can cost as much as the tank costed or even more. You can use the M6A2E1 in mid tier fights if you dont upgrade it fully.
6) After you have both a tank and a TD for tiers 3/5/8 WW2 it is time to save up for modern top.
7) Dont use boosts, they are a money drain. Exception is the T30 ammo.
Cool Consider buying an ace tank for WW tier 5 to help you make money. Ace tanks are also a good entry for modern top.
9) Always save money. New fun tanks are making their apearence, new lines, in the end the top tier will be tier 10. It will be a shame to "waste" 15 million on a new line that you dont need only to be stuck with a tier 8 in a tier 10 fight and miss out on that experimental you have as a poster on your wall.
Check out the fanmade armored aces wikia.
http://armored-aces.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Aces_Wiki
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:48 pm

You also start with the British line by default so you're already one step closer than any other line. That looks like a pretty good strategy. ME lines are so outrageously priced it's important to pick the one you for sure want since you can buy and fully upgrade an entire WWII line (all 8 tanks) for about the same price to buy and upgrade just one tier 9 ME tank (Just that one tank not counting having to buy all the tanks before it).
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down