Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap0%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap18%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap0%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap4%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap31%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap44%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_lcap3%Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked?

2 posters

Go down

Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Empty Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked?

Post by BUSHWACKED Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 am

I had a good evening of battles but next morning woke up to about 6 players threatening me in my inbox. Saying that I threatened them. WTH? I've got screenshots, they threatened to hack my account as well as some other choice words. I have no idea where this came from. Worst part is that Ttaraum is taking part in this. He was always one of my closest friends! Any idea as to what happened?

BUSHWACKED

Back to top Go down

Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Empty Re: Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked?

Post by SithJaeger Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 pm

According to the FB Group R MSK was hacked again. I would send the pics to the Devs...support@armoredaces.com
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked? Empty Re: Just woke up to WW3 in my inbox. Did I get hacked?

Post by BUSHWACKED Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:24 am

Thanks sith, heard from a few today. It's getting sorted out. Appreciate the info. Has this sorta thing been a problem would you say?

BUSHWACKED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum