Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap0%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap18%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap0%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap4%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap31%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap44%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_lcap3%Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day

+4
SgtFableko
StrikerUSA
SithJaeger
Mr_T
8 posters

Go down

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Empty Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day

Post by Mr_T Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:50 am

I've learned to avoid playing before 5pm my time (midnight gmt) because of server issues related to high number of players online earlier in the day. It's not game lag, just really low frame rates and unresponsive game controls causing me to have to swipe the screen many times rotate turret, aim, move, etc. It's like the control sensitivity suddenly resets to one billion. If I do play earlier in the day, it's why I switch away from fast tanks into slow moving turds like T30. Probably my biggest gripe and reason to affraid

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Empty Re: Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day

Post by SithJaeger Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 am

Hmm I've never noticed that. Maybe its because I usually play at the same time each day so I have nothing to compare it too. I have noticed that when I play (nights CST) I don't see too many players in brigades playing.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Empty Re: Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day

Post by StrikerUSA Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:22 am

It isn't consistent enough to track but there are plenty of times where if you're in a dogfight suddenly your tank turns like it's in the mud and no matter how many times I hit fire it just won't shoot. I play at random times during the day but rarely get any of that in the morning. Used to never have issues when I only played in the morning but I haven't been playing close enough attention to see if it's time of the day sensitive. Does seem to happen when there's lots of players on. Can remember that because usually it's when it's most inconvenient like in a 2 vs 1 DF.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 am

It isn't consistent enough to track but there are plenty of times where if you're in a dogfight suddenly your tank turns like it's in the mud and no matter how many times I hit fire it just won't shoot. I play at random times during the day but rarely get any of that in the morning. Used to never have issues when I only played in the morning but I haven't been playing close enough attention to see if it's time of the day sensitive. Does seem to happen when there's lots of players on. Can remember that because usually it's when it's most inconvenient like in a 2 vs 1 DF.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Well next time I dog fight you striker.... Hope you break a track in the mud I need all the help I can get!!!!
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:08 pm

My fps goes up and down like a prostitutes knickers....lol
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Mine hahas been fine... Not sluggish
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Like striker said....its like playing in mud.fps jumps from 60 at start then drops dramatically close to zero then jumps to 18-26 then fluctuates.
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:17 pm

That's great... You want to ddog fight now lol haha... Maybe I'll win this time
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

I get too a lot of fps fluctuation. In my case it was partially due to tablet overheating, battery conservation issues, notifications, and automated scheduled tasks that you cant get rid off. Do some optimisation and see if it helps.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:29 am

@MadMax..had real bad issues awhile ago, but sorted them out ,game ran smoothly up till 2.54 service update ( bugs/ glitch solver ) then it ran low Fps again and ever since,plus I think devs aren't bothered as long as players ( new ) keep giving them 5* ratings on p/store for in game coins and now they have robokrieg that in my opinion is getting better stable updates but hey I'll keep playing AA as its a lot of fun but less often
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am

If I get in a dogfight and there's several tanks in close proximity I get bad responsiveness and takes like 5 tries tapping before my gun fires. I had one time where 3 of us were chasing down the last red and I just plain couldn't shoot the gun no matter how many times I tapped so had to wait for my team to get him it was ridiculous.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 am

@striker... had same problem on a few games yesterday ( iPhone 5c ) but seems fine today
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by TROOPER72 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 am

Getting totally pi**ed with this game now, shitty controls. fire button that you have to constantly tap 4/5 times just to fire....tank that goes all over the place instead of where it should...this started the other day no matter what time of day!!! And constant blank or missed shots even when sights are spot on yet opponents shots never fail to hit!!!
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by BUSHWACKED Thu May 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello Aces, first post here... Thank you much for the forum to do so.

I'm posting to see if others are having the same problem I am experiencing. Particularly USA with Verizon as their carrier because I think my problem is related to their Unlimited Plan. During my evening hours (00Z - 03Z) which is usually my time to play the game performance is at times unplayable. Horrible fps, frequent "disconneted from game" prompts and ricochet, after ricochet, after ricochet... It really is so bad that I really can't justify playing. Definitely not an asset to blue when this happens. But have also noticed that playing early in morning (09Z - 11Z) I have none of these problems. Thank you much and I look forward to participating with this forum. Again, big thanks to the forum admins and also great to see a lot of the original aces, as well as some new ones here.

BUSHWACKED

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Sun May 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Guys there is definatelly something fishy going on with the app. Since a week ago i have been getting the issues that trooper, striker and bushwacked describe. I thought to give it some time and a few hundred tries to nail down the problem but things are getting worst everyday. Today i played like 15 games and only registered 4 defeats and 1 win with low score. The rest were disconects. I got non registering hits, i got hit from behind a hill, weired barrel bounce in the ace abrams, doggy fire button in dogfights, right deflection when hitting fire button in sniping shots, rolling and flying around. All this especially happens when there are hackers with low hitpoints ace abrams in game. I feel the game should change its name into the twilight tank zone.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Sluggish game responsiveness at same time each day Empty anti play

Post by SgtFableko Mon May 15, 2017 10:37 am

Active anti play from DTH members ....Meropon932,  Nosf3ratu and Allkake521 ...I was engaging final opposition Meropon932 and thought I'd get hello from teammates until the DTH members blocked me in to die... Then did the whole capture the flag routine... You will not get assistance from these players if on their team... And their mate is on opposite team....Allkake521 seemed to not agree with Nosf3ratu tactics and trapped him at the flag... Hindered his advancement and then ultimately decided to kill Meropon932 before flag credit could be obtained however Meropon932 and Nosf3ratu are no good anti players... Kill on site.... More pictures follow
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Tue May 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Joe. Our clan leader dethmetal saw this on facebook page and has notified  the commanders. We were shocked to see this behaviour since we always encourage our clan members to tenaciously fight the red menace and we especially enjoy beating each other senseless. We are currently waiting for the chat and BW function to go back on line to do some brigade clean up and resolve this mess. Currently the consensus is to punish meropon and nosferatu and give allkake521 a second chance. The most probable punishment will be banishment back into the wilderness of solo game play from where these demons have emerged.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Tue May 16, 2017 5:45 pm

@madmax... Yes great decision... Shows good leadership and esprit de corps I've always liked battling. DTH members....I look forward to seeing you on the field...my ign is SgtFableko (987)
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Tue May 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Thanks a lot sgtfableko, i stayed with these guys because of their team spirit and "clean" playstyle. Otherwise i would probably have joined sword when they had invited me. Now we have grown to 46 members give or take so we need to weed out the stable when the chat will be back.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 am

Its hard trying to keep this lines of communication open with members, that's why we started this forum in hopes to get some cross communication between brigades going. We also started requiring new members download Viber. I wish we had required it from everyone because we haven't heard from some of our members since it was dropped.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Same thing here in Deth. The top 11 have kept some communication through discord but the rest have been out of touch. We should have insisted that they all had discord or joined in facebook or something but we did not want to presure them from the get go.We took chat as granted.
MadMax
MadMax

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Man this morning my Abrams in a DF was a slug. First match of the day I took two side shots before I could turn 90 deg to face my opponent. Don't know why the Abrams mobility comes and goes and the with the B2 it's the accuracy. Had a few good days in the B2 where I was hitting targets and I actually took it out over the Comet a few times because I was doing better in it. Then wham suddenly I got no accuracy two days ago and rounds were hitting no where near the target.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:14 am

Ok, I have multiple things to say. First, when I am in random battle, its kind of frustrating when I am in a kv2 all the way armored and I get blown up in one shot by a hellcat, bull crap, a hellcat does not have 680 damage ability. And sometimes get blown up as soon as the game starts. Second, when I see other brigade players from different brigades than mine, we usually get chased by impossible speed on tanks, just like yesterday a kV 2 went from on the edge of my sighter to behind the hun brigade player in less than two seconds, teleporting tanks is stupid. Third, why the heck, when I shoot a enemy at the side it bounces off multiple times, doesn't matter what part of the tank you hit, its gonna cause some damage.
Just frustrating how they always give new tanks in updates but never fix the glitches.
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down