Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap0%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap18%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap0%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap4%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap31%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap44%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_lcap3%I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

I need help ASAP with many issues (please read)

5 posters

Go down

I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Empty I need help ASAP with many issues (please read)

Post by Tiger_2_Ausf_B Sat May 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello, I’m finding issues that I can’t figure out how to solve. Here are my questions for the issues I have..
How to I invite players to a platoon? I’ve tried to do this many times and it doesn’t work.
How to I do tank brigades? I click on tank brigades and it says “outdated version” but when I got to the App Store it says its up to date. I need help.
Help me, my in game name is ShutzStaffel (which I probably should change ASAP)

Tiger_2_Ausf_B

Back to top Go down

I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Empty Re: I need help ASAP with many issues (please read)

Post by miszcz101 Mon May 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Well, it happens that some have the update later than the others, especially if you use ios. But I had so also on android once. You need to wait. When updated, brigade tab will be available. If you want to platoon with someone, tap platoon tab then type other player's nick and tap ready. If the other accepted, tap Play and here you go.

miszcz101

Back to top Go down

I need help ASAP with many issues (please read) Empty Re: I need help ASAP with many issues (please read)

Post by Tiger_2_Ausf_B Mon May 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Thanks man, much appreciated. Maybe we toon up once update comes out for iOS? You already have my username. Got tiers 1-7 FYI Wink

Tiger_2_Ausf_B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger181 Sat May 12, 2018 6:32 am

Why change your name Schutzstaffle?

I think it’s cool!

Tiger181

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger_2_Ausf_B Sat May 12, 2018 5:57 pm

It is a cool name, so I’ll keep it. If you would like to toon my in game name is ShutzStaffel, not 5e correct name of SchutzStaffle since that’s already taken

Tiger_2_Ausf_B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:08 am

If I uninstall armored aces. When I reinstall the app, will I get my progress back?
Hemaloy
Hemaloy

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Hemaloy wrote:If I uninstall armored aces. When I reinstall the app, will I get my progress back?
If you use the same log in information you will get your account back. I suggest making a screenshot of the information so you don't forget it.
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum