Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap31%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap44%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
American politics - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%American politics - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

American politics

+12
Carpaticus
Oliwann94
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
iAssault
StrikerUSA
Moon knight
SgtFableko
Vigilante (raygun)
wittman
Đeadshøt
Kopfjeager
SithJaeger
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

American politics - Page 5 Empty Re: American politics

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:03 pm

It's Americas best freedom I would love to use nothing stops a human like a colt 45
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

A gun just empowers a person to violence when he ordinarily would not cause he would get his butt kicked so it's alot easier to hurt someone with a gun than a fist
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 pm

@vigilante, the second amendment has been with us for over two hundred years. The hatred for the second amendment is a modern day phenomenon created by the liberals that want  to trample our rights. Our founding fathers recognized the need for the people to be able to stop govt tyranny, and to protect ones family. If the liberals get our guns, they take our rights.. . The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Praise God
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:19 pm

What do you think would happen if you raised arms against the government because you think they were up to no good?
Look at syria!
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:23 pm

My friend, if people like Obama, Hillary and Bernie stay in office the general public will have to take it back. Our military will not oppress the American people like Syria... Most servicemembers are not liberals and understand this dynamic
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:24 pm

I take it you never served?
SgtFableko
SgtFableko

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Well look at what just happened to Turkey the military seen the goverment were up to no good and think of it this way most not all but most of the men in uniform love the second amendment at least everyone I know that are in the military but still I highly doubt if there were to be another revolution that the military would side with the feds just because if the officers tells you to fire apon state militias doesn't mean they will I think if the people were to revolt against the government the military more then likely would side with the people not the government and if you are a safe well trained and level headed with a gun violence will actually may never do e about look at America during the wild west not many people murder others and robed banks because everyone carried a gun and evryone who carried a gun new the weapons full potential and how to use it properly if needed now not everyone is fit to carry a gun that is the person you are talking g about raygun that can do a lot of damage but that is a weapon in the wrong hands then if that were to happen guns don't kill people people kill people the gun is just a tool heck look at Britain that isis guy used a truck not a gun and killed and injured more people with that truck then he could've done with a gun
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 pm

It's interesting no government ever thought of has fixed all of man's problems they usually create problems and oppress the people obsolete power corrupts obsolutly. It does not belong to man to direct his own footsteps
Moon knight
Moon knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:35 pm

And did you see the other guy that tried to run over those officer cadets in Britain they plugged that truck with more holes then Swiss cheese the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Britain does not allow guns and there crime rate is lower than in the usa it is just too easy for fools to get guns and mass murder
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Agree moon
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Have you compared Britain's population to America?
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Look at new mexico there biggest city the population is 600000 and there crime rate is higher than NYC so population has nothing to do with crime rate just how many murders happen daily
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 pm

NYC population is like 10 million that is like 11 times more people
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 pm

And if Britain's government wanted to they could do something like Syria did now could they I mean it's not likely but that's what evrybody I'm sure said about Hitler before he gained power and if you read Ben carsons book actually he made a clear point before Hitler enslaved and massed murdered the jews guess what he did he took all the history books and burned them like in Indiana Jones so that no one could learn to stand up against the government and then guess what he took and burned next the people's weapons now is it me or is that what America sounded like with Obama putting more and more limits on guns coecidence I think not thank god for trump hopefully we can staighten this mess out
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Well you know NYC is a gun free zone so that kinda proves that another law isn't going to stop violence it'll just stop all the good law bidding citizens from fighting back
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 pm

That and it depends on where you take the crime rate if it's not biased on overall population it must be biased off of something I mean heck Chicago probably has more people getting killed then in the middle east it seems like it's all about how they did the test
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

So we are sticking to Germany. In Germany the military could have rose against Germany and helped the people couldn't have they just like America so what makes you think if there was a revolution that the US military would side with the people and if they don't side with the people what do you think would happen? And what would happen to your rights? Think about it there are alot of people who voice there displeasure with the government and what happens to them
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Remember we do not have true freedom we have relative freedom
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:03 pm

I grew up in NYC in the 70s it was said that every minute there was a crime happening so in other words alot of crime that has changed there is less crime now than in years past
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Remember though when Hitler came a long it was at the right time after ww1 Germany was ruined and in debt jobs where low paying and the great depression was hitting them hard just like in america. People where desperate a lot more desperate then we could imagine Hitler came in and said he could help Germany but the German people needed somebody to blame because people like staight up answers they don't care if they are true or not they wanted a leader that had answers and that was Hitler and they were willing to do what ever he told them and if anyone stood against him he killed them
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:09 pm

NYC population has shrunk acually since the early 70s look it up
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:14 pm

I know used to be 12 mil now 10 million what I'm saying is I don't think weapons is the answer to solve violence if it were there are more weapons in this world than ever before you would think we have peace but not at all there is more war and violence than ever before
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Sorry my bad I was looking at the large cities but what's interesting is that you said crime has lowered well so has the population in the big cities the overall population has grew a little bit but its because more people are moving out of the bigger cities into the country they whole poi t of the population idea is that the more people you have in a area the more likely your going to have a couple of screw balls in the population simple math the more complex you make so ething the more likely it will fail everyone can add 2 + 2 but if I give you a problem that needs multiple mathematical steps the more likely you may get it wrong it's just how the world works as long as there is people on this earth there will always be war ,famine, deasease ,and poverty nothing we can really do about it just like people talk about the earth heating up well that's been happening for millions of years we can't stop it now matter how much we cut down on pollution the earth is go I g to heat up again like it has been doing for millions of years and there ain't nothing al Gore can do about it my friend
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Oliwan good talking to great friendly debate where both of us present good argumentstuff I enjoy my buddy you have a great evening and enjoy the game hope to see you in aa battle hopefully as a team mate but still will be fun going against you so again enjoy your day
Vigilante (raygun)
Vigilante (raygun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next