Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

American politics

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: American politics

Post by Vigilante (raygun) on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Oliwan good talking to great friendly debate where both of us present good argumentstuff I enjoy my buddy you have a great evening and enjoy the game hope to see you in aa battle hopefully as a team mate but still will be fun going against you so again enjoy your day
Vigilante (raygun)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilante (raygun) on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 am

Cya guys there nothing going on with the game so I'm leaving to greener pasture wish you all the best
Vigilante (raygun)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:53 pm

You too raygun your a good player I've always looked up too and will always look out for you in the battlefield gotta watch ya close but hopefully brigade wars come back soon and platoon play so we can have more play time together. Shoot straight and kill every t30 you see haha
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Was playing war robots and found this raygun playing in war robots and has his own clan
Moon knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:58 pm

In this day in age where there is so much scientific evidence of global warming I sincerely think you guys just buy in way to much into politics to deny it is real. The earth goes through cycles there is nobody denying that however evidence shows that human activity has sped it up which in turn can and still is showing negative effects on our earth. It's been proven multiple times it doesn't take long to research this stuff.

As far as gun laws I don't think banning guns will solve anything but I do think it's important to make sure people who purchase these guns don't have mental issues or a criminal background. That being said best way to solve crime is through education. There is not enough state funding in education department.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Only lawful people follow laws. Those that don't follow the law do not care if there is a ban on guns, they will carry them anyway. Only way to fix that is to go Judge Dredd on them. Officer finds you with a weapon, you are judged on whether or not it is your and you get an instant 20 year sentence with no appeal. Of course that's not going to happen, and if we ever move to that sort of nation then things are reallllly bad.
SithJaeger
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:15 pm

By the way oliwan you have shown no solid evidence that Obama was trying to be a dictator just your ordinary conspiracy biased propaganda that the right wing generated to stop Obama from serving a 2nd term. I mean did you even see obama spewing hateful rhetoric like Hitler? Just study psychology a bit and you can see how leadership qualities and the situation these counties were in led to dictators such as Hitler. I wouldn't go as far as to say our military would take it that far. A bad situation and power can bring out the worst in people no matter who it is.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 pm

I agree in my earlier post I did mention that Hitler came in at the right time when people needed hope and you gotta imagine people were starving to death they had no jobs they had no clothes and their country was ripped apart from the war that would end all wars they needed hope and a powerful leader which turned out to be hitler.now Obama trying to be a dictator now I gotta say that guy gives me the creeps I'm glad hes gone and thank god Biden is out of there too he in my opinion was worse then Obama his health care plan was a wreck and now look men can go Into women bathrooms and vise versa and they can sue the govt if they get questioned about it. When you think of it I personally think the democrats wanted trump to win because now they can blame all of Obamas problems on trump because all of this sh1t didn't come about until Obama was almost out of there now just like Hitler sorta speak the democrats can blame all of the problems they created on trump saying it was his fault America is what it is and its just cruel and hard to believe but look Hitler manipulated his own people to murder 6 million jews. Now look at Obama he told millions of people that if they like there doctor they can keep there doctor or he said in his first term I'm not going to take your guns. But look he convinced millions that AR style based weapons are assault weapons but we all know that assault weapons are full auto and in order for an American citizen to have a "assault weapon" is to have extensive background checks and to have a lisncesed and even then your still not allowed to have it under certain conditions. He made it hard for people to purchase ammo he tried to put magazine limits on all weapons and look at glorous California they confinsacted all of these assault weapons and destroyed them. They could've sold them but instead they destroyed American made weapons.I don't get me started on him doubleing our nationals debt he doubled it in two terms what took America almost it's whole life to make
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Hey guys do you think government has your best interest in hand
Moon knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Whenever a leader makes any decision you have to wonder the motive you have to think someone powerful is moving things in government to make money like come on you think government claims war on someone just to help because they have some poor country's best interest at heart if that is your thinking then you have been brain washed war is big money and some one will make a lot of it
Moon knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Ok you a lot of false comparisons in that argument that made 0 sense whatsoever

1.you said democrats wanted trump to win to blame him for Obama's problems but that doesn't make any sense because you stated first that democrats wanted to become dictators so you basically contradicted yourself there.

2. You are saying you not being able to keep you doctor after Obama care and that obama lied is the same as Hitler convincing Germans to kill all the jews? Also please direct me where Obama said he was gonna take your guns. Stricter guns laws do not equal take your guns

3. Before you start blaming Obama if I'm not mistaken was it not bush who started the deficit because of his so call war on terrorism. And was it not a Republican who signed the Patriot Act which basically spits all over your civil rights in order to "protect" the Americans citizens.

Just because you disagree with a politician on certain issues does not make him a dictator. Focus on the issues at hands not on some false conspiracy theories that don't make sense

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpaticus on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:03 am

Đeadshøt wrote:Sorry guys me and Cincinnatus don't agree on anything other than CAG Rules, American Tanks rule, and heavenly is a hoe.

I agree with everything, the last bit are holy words!
Carpaticus

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/armoredacesunofficial/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:11 pm

In my post I also mentioned all of the laws he signed was to restrict guns to no point.he wasn't going to ban guns at once that would be impossible and there would be a huge civil war over it. Now I got a 55 Chevy dump truck with no seat belts in it because back then you didn't need them.then the federal government wanted you to wear a seat belt but it was an option and now all cars have to have a seat belt and you have to wear it other wise you will be fined.now they are trying to do the same to guns.first they say we need tighter background checks I'm alright by that because nut cases shouldn't be able to have a weapon of any kind. Then they say you can't have no more then 15 round magazines and then you can't have a handgun in certain areas and then pretty soon people would look at as too why even have a gun that is how they get you one peice at a time it may take years but if you look back they have been putting restrictions since Bill Clinton so they're working at it.and you gotta remember nacy Pelosi say if she can get 2/3 of the vote in the house turn them in. You gotta remember it's a big world out there and their is a lot of nutcases out there and it may not seem like nothing big is going on but just what we'll be loking back at this time and saying I didn't see that coming its hard to comprehend something until its too late. And I agree with you that under extreme circumstances that we will unveil the true evil in people.that and I must add wasn't it bush who sent our jobs over seas no it was Clinton when he signed NAFTA and we're paying for stuff we could be making here bush didn't create the national debt that was done in 1917 and if you look at all of the United States debt crisis two of them were during Obamas time not one during bush's
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Here's a thought provoking discussion I listened to on YouTube. Take from it what you will.

https://youtu.be/K92rOsjyLBs

Mr_T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ on Mon May 08, 2017 4:39 pm

The video was dead on. Except the election part. Its very sad to see so many people these days crying about anything and everything someone else says. Since when did Americans get so fragile. No wonder so many of our enemies are testing us lately.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Mon May 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Lmao that's a good the way you ended your line. As if the actions of our enemies or terrorist have any link to how some triggered liberals feel. I mean this stuff goes both ways it's just that campuses tend to be more progressive and liberal. Far left liberals use too much emotion without facts and label to often while far right conservatives get triggered when you dont idolize their man trump and anybody who doesn't support conservative viewpoints are entitled college communist.Anybody who gets triggered by someone else expressing their opinion doesn't belong on a college. I support no form of censorship whatsoever.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy on Mon May 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Ok, just my opinion, I do agree and I do not agree with trump. Some things he says I agree with ( if he does them ) and some things I don't agree with. Really I don't like any president because they all have good and bad ideas. Just my opinion
Hemaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy on Mon May 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Either way, I don't really care about politics because it is no help my life. All I think it is , is people wanting to argue over what is good and bad,. Not any of you arguing , I'm talking about presidents and politics
Hemaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ on Tue May 09, 2017 1:48 am

Deadshot, you cant possibly be that naive. Are you really? You think its only just the college kids on the far left that are the problem? And you dont think any of our enemies see the weakness in our problems going on and are exploiting it? You must not follow  current events or politics what so ever. Or you just simply fall into the group of weak minded people with their blinders on that deny everything. Which is it?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy on Tue May 09, 2017 7:02 am

Ok, I do follow politics , just not very often.
Hemaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Tue May 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Pay attention my response was clearly to the video Mr.T posted about safe spaces and trigger warnings in college which is why I mentioned that. Explain where in my comment I said this only fell onto college kids? My response to you is that you are saying our enemies are attacking because of this when you have provided no proof that there has been an attack linked to this. I'm sorry you weren't taught to critically think and just bash any opposition to your belief system cuz literally instead of providing any proof or fact you resorted to calling me weak minded and ignorant of our politics.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy on Tue May 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Wait, I am not calling anyone weak minded or any thing such as that. I was just confused, I don't mean it in any way of disrespect. As I say, I am not good at talking about politics and that is why, when I talk about politics things just don't sound right. Yes I said something a little bit carelessly but I can't show any proof of what I'm talking about because I don't know how to post videos or links on here.
One other thing, I do follow news about armed forces and the updates about what is going on between the countries but when I talk to most people about it they usually say it isn't true but it is.
Hemaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight on Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Anyone that believe that politics is the answer to all humanities woes is weak minded and they are easily swayed
Moon knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaloy on Wed May 10, 2017 12:01 am

What is swayed?
Hemaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon knight on Wed May 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Easily fooled