Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap0%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap18%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap0%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap4%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap31%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap44%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_lcap3%Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

+13
FeuerEngel
Oliwann94
Mecyje
StrikerUSA
Mr_T
CannonUK
Kopfjeager
MASTER5
Panzerfoust
DomideRO
Cincinnatus
Đeadshøt
SithJaeger
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Empty Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

Post by SithJaeger Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:30 pm

What is the best TD Line in AA?
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA Empty Re: Best Tank Destroyer Line in AA

Post by Đeadshøt Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm

This one isn't a tough decision to make but I guess it falls in a matter of what you prefer. Only TD line I didn't complete was the Russian Line but I find that the M26 B2 is not only the best TD but also the best tank in WW2.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 pm

B2. Easy to handle and deals a good amount of damage

Last edited by Cincinnatus on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cincinnatus

Back to top Go down

Post by DomideRO Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Mb2 for sure, extremely versatile, so American
DomideRO
DomideRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfoust Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Jadgepanzer for mid I think

Panzerfoust

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfoust Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Jadgepanzer for mid I think

Panzerfoust

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm

I think the B2 is the best TD. It has the range advantage, but more importantly it has a turret. It also has much better manoeuvrability than most other TDs (although it could be improved).
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopfjeager Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:19 am

B2, has turret unlike other td's, fast, maneuverable, good firepower. Extremely dangerous in skilled hands.

Kopfjeager

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonUK Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:03 am

@Matt. I think the B2 should stay as it is.
I believe it is already the best all round tank in the game. Any uografes would make it OP IMHO.
CF
CannonUK
CannonUK

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:31 am

I agree, I'm not saying the armour or firepower needs any buffing, just the rolling, which I think most tanks need improving.
MASTER5
MASTER5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_T Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 am

I'm not sure about an entire line, but American B2 and Hellcat in particular are the go-to TDs for me!

Mr_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 am

I can't speak for High Tiers (WWII) anymore, but my choice for Mid Tier TDs (personally) would be the Jagdpanzer IV and the Stug III (at the moment), good maneuverability and gives good support to the team, just don't get caught in a bad spot with it though, Ouch. Smile

Happy Hunting everyone. Smile

Last edited by 51mehoya517 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:46 am

Hard to deny the American line is best with turrets though I have my issues with them. M10's and the M36's all have extremely poor maneuverability (M10 can't DF a KV-2 at all) and I find American accuracy leaves a lot to be desired for those crucial sniper shots in a 1 vs 1 duel in the end and the enemy sticks a small portion of their tank out and you just can't hit it. I'd gladly give away all the B2's armor for some Comet agility and accuracy including those quick peekaboo shots the B2 can almost never make. If it weren't for the need of support with a JT I'd call it the best Td because that thing can eat anything in a long range duel.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecyje Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Best or not best, but why B2 has view range 345m ? (All other tanks has 330m) In my opinion it is not fair play - why american tank must be the best ? Is it tallest tank in this game in ww2 ? This handicap is funny for me. Its time to give this feature for comet or mouse and take off for B2.
Mecyje
Mecyje

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

I agree with the b2 I don't have one but I'm sure it's very easy to drive into battle with but for mid tier nothing beats an e8 at least for me fast firing very mobile I use ap once in awhile very good tank but then again it depends on what your needs are and what ever tank makes you feel comfortable
Oliwann94
Oliwann94

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm

All TD's have the same view range except the Russians for some reason. JT has 345 too and so does the Tortoise and T28. B2 if it didn't have the view would actually be a terrible tank. B2 handling is so bad it's hard to circle a good T28 driver over rough terrain. Accuracy stinks and the barrel bounce is terrible. It's far easier for me to do well in the Comet.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by FeuerEngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Su-100 has 345, only russian td with it. They buffed it a few updates back.
B2 handling should wonderful somewhat since it supposed to be a ranged use.

JT is the best imo. Its maneuvers like a brick but its armor and gun are amazing.
FeuerEngel
FeuerEngel

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Just tried B2 again and it renewed my hatred of the tank. Can't hit the broadside of a barn u less it's stationary for several seconds so absolutely no firing on the move. Got charged by a T28 and tried to circle and nearly rolled staying on my side for a solid 3 seconds so he easily turned with me though he wasn't having trouble before I rolled keeping up with me. Comet wouldn't have had any difficulty in the same situation or even a SP would have faired better. Probably would have done a better job with a VK4502 actually.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 pm

B2 is a tricky tank for sure but if you rock it just right you get the aim settled in 2 secs max. Takes lots of play to get killer at it. This being said I've never played the comet but when I get it I will compare

Cincinnatus

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Be warned I thought B2 was amazing till I got the Comet. Comet you can pop out and if you fire a split second after slamming into reverse you hit almost every time. B2 and SP used to be my favorite but compared to the Comet they have fatal flaws accuracy being the worst. Comet usually finds its mark on the run too even over rough terrain. When I'm in my Abrams I wish it could handle like the Comet and hit like the Comet.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:20 am

I've used both the comet and the b2 plenty and comet does have more gun stability and mobility but b2 is still better. It's easier to hit a hull down comet then it is to hit a b2 hulled down. And the armor is the big one for me. The side armor on the comet makes it easy prey for t-30s that is for sure. You wont do 300 dmg to a b2 but the same cant be said for a comet. Simply put it the b2 can compete in any given terrain and is most efficient.used b2 a lot more often. I think striker it's a must for you to also consider lowering you sensitivity in it. It definitely helps with accuracy.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:27 am

B2 may be better if you had green ping because even using my view range to strike a T30 and then I hide and watch that big shell sail by me and still do damage. Even still it's night and day between the two and even with two seconds to stabilize in that time the Comet has already fired and gotten back to cover. Also a B2 hull down is way easier to hit than a Comet in my opinion since the turret is a lot taller. Also the lower profile Comet can get hull down in places the B2 can't. I tried to shoot a hull down Comet in the SP the other day and the gun just couldn't hit it. Also B2 accuracy I did a test against an AFK tank so both of us were stationary and I only saw turret and without adjusting my gun 50% of my rounds hit low. The thing has accuracy issues built into it. Comet can hit those small slivers of a tank popping out so then you hide before they can pop out and retaliate. The Comet does not hit as hard and can't take a hit as well but I don't get hit half as often and hit the target twice as much so it's a no contest for me on which to use. And I'm not struggling in the B2 I still do well in it just don't enjoy the experience.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Gun depression I don't notice any kind of difference from either of the tanks. Accuracy is pretty chit in the b2 compared to the comet but like I said I'll take more armor, firepower, range, over agility and accuracy. I don't have green ping and I still find it much easier to hit a hull down comet.

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 pm

M18 has become my favorite TD. Love the speed and it seems to shoot pretty well on the move over the rough terrain. It's not quite the Comet on accuracy but it is much better than the B2. I just wish it was in top tier so there are no overhead markers so it can actually hide that small profile. Heck swap it for the B2 and it would have the least firepower but can compensate for that with a quick rate of fire just give me that mobility man. We need the M18 with a 90 mm in an experimental TD line.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by rilnator Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 pm

The hellcat is good but the armour is paper thin. Prefer the JPZIV- can go toe to toe with pretty much any other tier 5 at a distance and come out on top.

Fun playing in TDs but Ferdinand, and JT too sluggish for me. Might follow the Russian line as theirs all have the low profile and a bit of speed.

rilnator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next