Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap0%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap18%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap0%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap4%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap31%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap44%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_lcap3%Best Experimental Tank Line Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Best Experimental Tank Line

5 posters

Go down

Best Experimental Tank Line Empty Best Experimental Tank Line

Post by SithJaeger Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:30 pm

What is your favorite Experimental Tank Line?
SithJaeger
SithJaeger
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Best Experimental Tank Line Empty Re: Best Experimental Tank Line

Post by StrikerUSA Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

American has the best overall tank with the T30 though it's gotten harder to play with armor nerfs but it is still OP in skilled hands. E-100 is a decent tank too and can actually fairly easily take out a T30 1 vs 1 but overall the T30 has more impact. T28 is a beast too and can eat most anything as long as you keep them at range.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 am

For me it's the T-28 if in the hands of a skilled players especially in sniper maps cuz you are forced to flank it or be destroyed...The T-30 is still a very easy tank to use. You could say low armor but when you do 600 dmg to a comet you can't complain about it. Plus 10/10 players in it use heat rounds and the extra noobs use lvl 3 armor as well. Side armor may be not as good as sp like before the other parts ampere still armored

Đeadshøt

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonUK Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:13 am

NOTE! The SP has made a bit of a come back since the secret armour buff. Oh! if it just wouldn't bounce its barrel like a trampoline.
CannonUK
CannonUK

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 am

T28 can be the deadliest on the field but seems it took an unnecessary turning nerf recently making it near impossible to fight someone circling you. It can't be beat at long range though. T30 firepower is inconsistent for me. Comets, other T30's and the lower tiers I can still pound but I have to say my average damage per shot is 220-300 against even B2's. I'm only a few points behind that in the Comet and SP that have twice the reload. Seems like when they boost it's 600 damage every shot but I never boost and can't rely on ever doing heavy damage.
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by 234tiger Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:06 am

I think the German experimental line looks good so far let's see how tier1 to 3 is like.
234tiger
234tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down