Armored Aces Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where are you from?

Good plays Vote_lcap0%Good plays Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap18%Good plays Vote_rcap 18% [ 16 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap0%Good plays Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap4%Good plays Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap31%Good plays Vote_rcap 31% [ 28 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap44%Good plays Vote_rcap 44% [ 40 ]
Good plays Vote_lcap3%Good plays Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 91

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Good plays

3 posters

Go down

Good plays Empty Good plays

Post by StrikerUSA Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

This was a fairly popular topic on the old forum. I had a great round yesterday morning in the M18 and was my first round of the day. I looked at the roster and could tell my only human team mate was a Tiger P and the red roster had a KV-2 up top and an M18 with a brigade tag below it so I assumed both were human and the rest were bots. Was in the desert so I went to a good sniper spot and saw a PZ III in town so another human and I hit him twice before he fled then saw the M18 my priority target shooting my bots who charged in so I would hit him then he'd hide and I'd pick another target keeping tabs on him so I could hit him again whenever he'd pop out. I also was hitting the human KV-2 who was visible less often. When my team was wiped out taking only one red with them (bot KV-1 perhaps don't know didn't see him much) it was 1 vs 4 since I finally finished the human KV-2 I had been shooting and the M18 and PZ III were close by and another in the town near by then my flag was stolen so 4 humans. M18 and PZ III were both under 200 hp and creeping up in cover so I scanned the other guy in town and it's a full health human KV-2 player. I swepted around more towards enemy base to catch the flag runner and the KV-2 charged me so I started a DF and got him with no loss of hp before the M18 and PZ III got there but it was easy mopping them up since they were low health and just in time to catch a KV-1 flag runner who bounced three of my shots so I finally killed him 10 feet from the post. Was 5 humans vs 2 and an intense fight.

Good plays 2dtzrc9
StrikerUSA
StrikerUSA

Back to top Go down

Good plays Empty Re: Good plays

Post by TROOPER72 Sat May 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Had a good game in the MerkGood plays Screen26
TROOPER72
TROOPER72

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm

what an easy morning. 6-7 matches not one loss, hell wasnt even took out in any of em'. Albeit it is a monumental task trying to take out VonManstein

VonManstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down