Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Forum Members Meet on Battlefield

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Members Meet on Battlefield

Post by SgtFableko on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Last time I spoke to the devs on that matter they said public chat will be eliminated.
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:44 pm

@ master5 , last time I spoke to the devs on that matter they said public chat would be eliminated.
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Well late to the Comet vs B2 debate but everyone here probably knows I prefer the Comet. Biggest thing for me is mobility and actually I find the B2 harder to play with no team support than the Comet. B2 in order to be effective you need to sit back and snipe and slowly and carefully stalk your prey with the VR advantage. If you're team gets obliterated quickly by charging in then you have no buffer to keep the guys from closing and your view range advantage is worthless and then you start to notice the bad mobility with 3 or more reds closing on you. Comet can take the lead and play up close and personal so my worthless team mates that want to just charge in and die are behind me since the Comet is quicker and then the reds are more focused on taking me out and with the speed plus several tanks behind you that can be tough so I can irritate the bulk of the red team the whole round by snap peekaboo shots that send them into hiding and facing my direction but I've already moved on to the next target. Guys can ignore taking hits from a sniper but they just have to react to someone in close proximity. Basically even with bad team mates you can lead in the Comet and disrupt the reds enough you might stand a chance while the support from behind strategy doesn't work as well for the B2. Then there's the fact that the Comet is at its best in a DF so when you have to do a 3 vs 1 DF you stand a chance which the B2 doesn't stand a chance at all. If you get a dumb red team that will play sniper duel with you then the B2 would be a great choice since it hits harder and takes a hit better but in the Comet if you play it aggressive you can have a much greater impact on the battle.

I will add this though that boosts seem to turn the B2 into a beast and it hits hard and takes a lot less damage while in the Comet when I run HEAT I see almost no difference in dealing damage and the health doesn't improve your odds of survival much if everyone else is boosting Ammo. The extra speed is nice though and makes it that much more fun. I only boost in BW and I don't know if I've ever taken a B2 into a BW so have never played it myself but I fight boosted B2's a lot and in random too and they go from mediocre tank to amazing machine from what it feels like fighting them. I can still take them in a DF though with my un boosted Comet because I tend to land twice as many shots which is more tank than skill level since I get the same results against vets.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:39 pm

I really enjoyed your detailed assessment. I agree. I like the comet and it's mobility. My greatest frustration with the b2 is when you need reverse.... And your in a scrape dog fighting... The speed is just not there... Feel like I'm in a darn super heavy trying to go backwards!!!!! ... Wish the comet hit harder too.
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Actually I noticed that with all of the American tanks. Back then you would go full speed ahead and slam it into reverse she would go rear over front almost. But now theyre like a dog they just don't take off like they use too I wonder if they nerfed the acceleration on all of the U.S. tanks because that was were I would get all of my kills and get my adrenaline going was in close quarters combat.
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 am

The b2 takes hits much better then a comet in exception to the the front armor of course. I don't always use b2 for sniping but for me it's just as effective from close combat as well. I mean yeah reverse kind of wonderful but it does make a big difference when you are taking enemy head on. I find it much harder to take out a b2 over a comet simply because of the weak armor on that comet. Hell no you don't stand a chance 3 vs 1 in a comet unless of course you're up against newbs. You guys know me I always play more aggressively and snipe when I need to but a comet is only good for certain situations where as the B2 is good in pretty much any situation.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:25 pm

darn GG wittman we showed that t30 and b2 that teamwork and the super pershing is the superior tank.
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wittman on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Amen bro , thumbs up !!!
wittman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliwann94 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:28 pm

I would post the after report but it sounds confusing to do and it probably wouldn't work for me with my luck
Oliwann94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Does anybody enjoy the hellcat??? Pound for pound that little tank is a dogfighting champion!!! Fun to drive
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:49 pm

The Hellcat is definitely one of my favourite mid-tiers. I love the speed and view range.
MASTER5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 234tiger on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:00 pm

I don't know myself hopefully the public chat will be back by may.
234tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 pm

vinegarJoe wrote:Does anybody enjoy the hellcat??? Pound for pound that little tank is a dogfighting champion!!! Fun to drive
Yes the M18 can do it all, snipe, peekaboo and of course dogfight. You put the pedal to the floor against a KV-2 in close quarters and I often never take a hit. This morning it helped me win a 4 vs 1 thanks to it's good peekaboo and I also got a KV-2 in a dogfight without taking a hit. I want an M18 with more health and damage for top tier and make it tier 8 instead of that B2 and I would be very happy. I hope they do a TD experimental line with the M18 and 90 mm gun then we'd have an awesome tank.

As for the Comet being able to win a 3 vs 1 it is difficult and if we're talking all 3 reds with full health then yeah it's over but usually in the end it's fighting 3 tanks with one or two shots of health left and that is winnable. You race around and pick the weakest ones first and leave the slower guys behind. Usually there aren't 3 vets after you so if there's one you can take them out first before you mop up the rest. Also a very common occurrence is a 2 vs 1 against a fixed TD and a support tank and when I get that in the B2 it is hard to keep out of the fixed TD's sights while killing his support but in the Comet I'm successful most of the time.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:49 pm

I have been watching Sith jaegers YouTube and I must say Sith I really appreciate the. Hull down technique video... I've grown much in the ww2 arena due to you... Salute to you sir...
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Deadshot wants to pay a tribute for all the fallen bots that I've killed in these last few days No

Mesilang, Saiyan, LifeCheerUp, Macadarr, Spiderehe, Fradadi and others who I didn't bother to remember the name.... May their lifeless tanks rest in pieces. Sad

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Got this from the devs today....
Hello Joe,

In fact, we are mid EU country and yes, it is Czech Republic. Thanks for your message. The CCenter has been attacked by Pakistani annoyers back in FEB this year. We do not want similar people annoying our players, new or veteran. So we need to make sure you all gonna be safe. That means we need to work precisely to shut the doors for them. That requires time. Please be patient. CC will come back and safe. All the best until then!

Best Regards,

Your Armored Aces support team

SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 am

LOL LOL LOL wow that's the bulls$#the excuse the development are using as to why the game is getting worse and worse. mien gott, what a bunch of sorry devs. that's too bad, at one point in time this was the best armored Warfare game on the market with room to grow and become even better but as of the last year it's been going downhill.

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFableko on Mon May 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Wow... Must say I hate to hear it out that way... Love this game
SgtFableko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger on Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Well at least they gave you a little more background on what happened. Oh, and glad you liked the video. I don't know much about tanks, unlike some, so when people kept saying hull down I didn't know what they were talking about.. So I looked it up and made a video of it to add to my tutorial list.
SithJaeger
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Tue May 02, 2017 12:15 am

that is the shame of it. VonManstein has been here since the games inception, has never tried nor wanted to try any other tank game. He has been a part of big moves and changes (ie: was VonManstein with the original proposal to eliminate the overhead markers and some basic guidelines on how it should be done) so don't get it twisted or make the mistake of thinking VonManstein dosent love this game as well. point in fact it is one of my favorite ways to relax, have some fun, escape real life for the time on the virtual armored battlefield ( and trust me I have two teenage girls, a break is needed lol) but let's keep it honest within the past year the game overall in general has dipped. There are flashes of greatness but they are countered by bugs/ problems that pop up elsewhere, and the development staff has stopped taking the word or at least the questions & requests of vets that go back as far as myself and has spent real money on this game which is to me almost unacceptable. not fully unacceptable , but almost.

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Tue May 02, 2017 12:22 am

now with all that ranting and raving being done, you see I'm still here, I still play no other "tank" games nor want to, and still love this game and my old guard kame rates without a doubt. as well as some players I've seen from first timers evolved to quite decent and skilled vets.
So once more VonManstein would like to make it clear this is the game for him and would never want it to go away, albeit I do think we've been on an extended skid as of late.

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Fri May 05, 2017 12:16 am

well, a couple nice rounds with a few boys from SWD before this cheap, never stable, inconsistent server took a fat s#&t on me lol.
during the battles was getting disconnect then reconnect but it finally was giving me network error and wouldn't even let me in a game. So you SWD fellas lucked out.............this time. lol
seriously though nice rounds VonManstein always enjoys playing with/against SWD members for you know the game, know how to PLAY the game and, you folks are good. Makes for awesome action, VonManstein thanks and salutes you.

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MASTER5 on Fri May 05, 2017 12:31 am

Great to see you on the field too Von, wish we could have had more games together.
MASTER5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Fri May 05, 2017 3:40 am

yes sir, I was thinking the same.

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VonManstein on Fri May 05, 2017 5:31 am

whew!!! VonMansteins been rolling for the last 45min! barely a handfull of players worth a hell. PLEASE someone with talent(most likely from here) get on and let's get busy!!!

VonManstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top