Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
StrikerUSA

VonManstein

Inconsistent gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inconsistent gameplay

Post by StrikerUSA on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 am

For me the biggest decline in the game is the rise of the RNG gods. This game used to be reliable on what you could do damage wise, and handling wise. It's probably server issues or something but used to be back in the day you did roughly the same damage if you hit the same spot and you also could rely on hitting the target. Now in every tank it's aim, say a quick prayer to the RNG gods, fire and hope it hits and then if it hits hope it does damage. I've lost too many now 1 vs 1 where say red has 150hp and my gun does 280ish damage and I have the side shot to the hull and they survive with 1-3 hp left. I'm already onto the next target in my mind then suddenly have to think about dodging their next shot. My T30 last week everyone could hear me while I was on comms with brigade mates and I had 4 shots in a row in my T30 that did at most 220 damage and I was hitting B2's and lightly armored tanks. I wasn't hitting the gun mantles either these were side shots to the hull and everywhere. Have had that same thing in a T28. My Abrams I never know when my handling is going to go down the toilet either because it either handles like a Comet or a T28. I miss the consistency when I knew what my tank could do and it would do it. Now I can't rely on my tank at all and have to play extra cautious.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inconsistent gameplay

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:22 am

Agreed Striker, I have the same issues (at times) when playing in mid teir. 2 to 4 misses in a row gets a bit frustrating (for myself anyways).

Hopefully the Devs will make some adjustments to reduce that.

Happy Hunting Striker and I do hope you can get it sorted out.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:30 am

When they split the servers for a week and I had green ping for once I had a lot fewer issues so it won't get sorted till they fix things on their end with the servers.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm

I do remember that and I had Green until the test/review was over and everything was fine then. I only get Yellow now since then.

Most times I have few issues in the field, but those times I do, really makes up for it. No Hits, No response to control input, Choppy video (especially in Autumn), really have to guess the target when they are on the move and think 2 or 3 frames ahead to "lead" the shot.

These are the times I hold back and give myself a lot of distance to try compensating for the lags with the least amount of control input. Works most times (for me anyways).

Hopefully the Devs will get it sorted out.

Happy Hunting Striker. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Striker Usa, im glad you brought this up cause i get that too a lot and its been getting worst lately. It seems to happen at key moments when everything is on a thin balance but also when all is decided like a 4 vs 1 game ending. I mean i am alone vs 4 and my shots bounce 3 times in a row?
I get full rear shots doing half damage?
If the wining team is decided by the server then why even bother?
Maybe i am exagerating in my critisism but until the Devs explain some basic aspects of the game mechanic, we are all stumbling in the darkness trying to figure this out.
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top