Top posting users this week
StrikerUSA

VonManstein

TV and movies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV and movies

Post by Cincinnatus on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Walking Dead and Brooklyn 99 is about all I watch from TV. Anything Marvel or DC is worth a look as well. Seen the new Power Rangers movie. Not as good as I hoped as it was a story building movie. Plus the mega zord looked like a transformer

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TV and movies

Post by SithJaeger on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Anything Marvel or DC...we must be related! Right Now I'm watching IRON FIST....Martial Arts! Hot chick! What is there to complain about? Sadly I only watch one episode a day while I work out so I'm behind on Flash, Arrow, Agents of Shield, etc....
SithJaeger
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab4wL1eokckEOlbXW5wXQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaSword on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Mostly police and crime 'docu-dramas' for me. I also enjoy History, Discovery, and Military channels... And of course sports. Maybe we should add 'sports' to this category title?
NinjaSword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 pm

History channel isn't as good as it was before it was bought by disney. Love Football and some hockey. Haven't watched iron fist yet. With a wife and 2 kids there isn't much time to keep up.with all shows Netflix is putting out. Shield and Lukes Cage are really good but time is hard to find

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaSword on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey there Cincinnatus. Good to see you on Bro. We had some good battles together when you were 'job114' and I was 'KillerChef'. We were tearing it up.
NinjaSword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Agreed. We had a good time in Tru. Still do when we are paired together.

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't like what DC is putting out. Only good DC movies were the dark knight series. Marvel has more quality movies out there though some movies aren't as great like the 2 previous iron man movies. I've watched some marvel series and they are pretty solid. Especially dare devil 1st season and Punisher in season 2 is awesome. Luke cage started off really good but fell off imo. Haven't seen iron fist.

As far other things I watch soccer, The walking dead, and Stranger things is another great Netflix series, probably the best series on there right now.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 pm

You didnt like ol beeny boy as batman. Haha. It was decent. Justice League looks killer

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:05 pm

It had a few good action sequences but that's about it. I don't like Ben Affleck as batman tbh. Justice League looks alright but then again I thought the same about suicide squad and it turned out to be more garbage then green lantern.

DC: Dark knight series
Marvel: Avengers, Guardians of the galaxy, Iron Man, Captain America Winter soldier, Logan. So yeah lol

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:05 pm

You don't like The Flash! That show is awesome, or was, I'm behind in the series since Iron Fist came out.
SithJaeger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm talking movie wise. But series wise I can't say cuz I haven't seen any DC series because too lazy to catch up lol.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Haha. I feel that way about the newest marvel stuff. It is just more than I can keep up with

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:27 am

It's a good thing Netflix let's you watch when ever you want lol. It's to bad they take to long to show The walking dead lol.

Season 1,2 Except for ricks wife lol, first half of 3,6 and forward have been the only good parts of the walking dead for me. I almost gave up on the show during seasons 4 and 5 lol. Negan saved the show for me.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:45 am

Yeah ot does have its slow parts forsure and they can get rough but it always bring ya back for more. Negan is nits aND can't wait for his head to get bashed in with Lucille

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Yeah Negan is crazy but he definitely feels like an actual antagonist. He practically destroyed the group and killed off 2 essential characters. Probably gonna kill more now that the war is coming.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Yeah it's going to get bloody fast.

Cincinnatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Đeadshøt on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 pm

I feel like season 4 and 5 could have been much better if they cut tarter sauce out and made into 1 season. especially all that essentially felt like filler like terminus and the wolf gang.

Đeadshøt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 234tiger on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:14 pm

i like any marvel or DC shows but i watch mostly nature shows and i like action and comedy shows as well. I can't wait for transformers 5
234tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 pm

@tiger I want to see Transformers too, but the movie I can't wait to see is Thor! It is going to have World War Hulk!
SithJaeger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 234tiger on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 am

Ok Thor looks good I'm waiting for the official trailer now. I also want to see the mummy and war of the planet of apps and any interesting film
234tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 pm

I'll watch just about any action flick and I like Marvel and DC movies but my true love is Star Wars. I like the space battles and light saber fights though they can have some good ground battles like in Rogue One so I could watch that movie over and over and probably never get sick of it (just got it on video). My wife doesn't share the same passion so I see most new action movies once so like the new Marvel movies I'll see once every couple of years but she knows she must make an exception for Star Wars. She also let me get Fury which we are strictly no R rated movies in our house but we got a digital copy and watched it with a filter that cut about half the dialog but I had to see a movie about tanks. I got two girls so mostly what's on TV is Disney princesses or Ponies but I'm ok with it if I can sit and get in some AA.

Don't have TV so it's Netflix for me and I like the long story shows like LOST that both me and my wife can get into. We just got through with The 100 that was on Netflix which started out good but I wasn't as into the last season. I also liked Burn Notice and the original Heroes. I also don't mind Once Upon a Time and Merlin which are interesting enough but ones we can watch with the kids too which makes watching TV easier since they are always around.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SithJaeger on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:14 pm

YES!
SithJaeger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerUSA on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Man been looking often for the teaser to come out but missed it. I'm excited and it looks like we'll get some space battles in this one.
StrikerUSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DomideRO on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Hey guys I like too sci-fi or fiction movies but I enjoy also movies like "the tree of life" or recent "Lion"
DomideRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DomideRO on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Vikings and Elementary series
DomideRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top